Tuesday 10 January 2017

HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY... LU

MUAHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAH
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Did you feel the light touching your shoulder tonight? It was me, thinking of you and wishing you all the best on your Birthday!
Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!
 I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That’s how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I’ll do everything to make you so.
 Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved!
May the flames of our love always flare brightly and bring you the happiest birthday!
We are together for a long time and you were always there for me to support and encourage me. I am so lucky to have you near me, love.
 I just want to tell you that I love you more with every new day,
To remind you that the best years are yet to come
And I promise to be near you for all ups and downs.

I feel so grateful for everything that you bring into my life, dear. Happy bday, may your day be joyful and magical!
💋 💕 💋 💕 💋 💕 💋 💕

4 comments:

rajan said...

How silly I was.... Ya I m...

rajan said...

Ek ek line Maine dil de likhi thi... Itne dino me kisi k liye.. aur.. haa.. gajab ho gya...

Unknown said...

Love u

SHALU RAJ said...

lu too

Post a Comment